Swish, My Handy Solution To Earn A Kiss


Imagine a day without a pair of toothpaste and toothbrush inside your bag and worst, you have a big night coming with you?  Honestly, I can't imagine how uneasy I could be with that situation.  No toothbrush and no toothpaste to get rid of bad breath.  That would definitely be one of my worst day.

Fortunately, I don't have an exclusive date set with my wife that night for some good other reason but I definitely need to be home early to have my gift set up in our house.  We'll be enjoying the night at home instead.  The gift wasn't fancy but thoughtful enough to earn me a sweet kiss on a Valentine's Night.


When I arrived home dinner is served already, rice and fried fish.  The kids love fish very much and that's what they've requested from their Lola to cook.  You all know how fish can be smelly but thanks to Swish Mouthwash products from Unilab because I can get rid of that bad breath in a minute.  It is an alcohol-free oral care brand that uses SureFresh technology that kills bad breath causing bacteria, plaque and gingivitis for a definitely long-lasting fresh breath.  What's even great with Swish Mouthwash products is that you can choose from their 5 different flavors to much your personality, the Peppermint Fresh, Arctic Chill, Cinnamon Blast, Mangosteen Mint and Icy Choco Mint.  Among the five, I like most the Mangosteen Mint because it is just simply tasted like Mangosteen.
I've already placed the gift, brushed my teeth and gargled with a Swish Mouthwash, Mangosteen Mint flavor then acted nothing special in the house.  When she arrived she's not clueless but instead trying to figure out what's new.  Then she found what she's looking for... my gift for her.  A slight kiss is enough to make my Valentine's Night very special.

By the way my gift for her was this....


... thanks to Unilab Swish product I get a lovingly reward for that night.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates