So here are my list that I think Moms and Dads should have when traveling this summer whether in the Metro or going to provinces, most especially when traveling with the kids.
- Comfortable Clothes and with a number of extra ones
- Bonamine for the kids and make sure to have plastic bags just in case they throw up
- White flower, tiger balm or the like, not only good for the kids but for the adult ones as well
- Sunblock for sun protection
- Eye wear or shades for you and for the kids. They are not just for fashion.
- Fully charge cellphone, for communication purposes
- Extra money, you might try to buy something for pasalubong
- Toiletries like shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, and of course a bottle of Swish mouthwash
- Water to keep you cool off
- Biscuits, great to ease off hunger.
Swish products you can choose from different flavors to different sizes to different kinds. They got the old easy-to-open bottle and the spray ones, the Swish Breath Spray is great for people on the go. Flavors like the Peppermint Fresh, Arctic Chill, Cinnamon Blast, Mangosteen Mint and Icy Choco Mint.