Daddy Day Care: Covering Events with the Kids, SM Fairview Parkway and Jollibee





Hello Dads and Moms! Well, like I mentioned in my yesterday's post I will try to write more topics here in Daddy Yashiro's Journal.

So, we will be doing again our Daddy Day Care portion, which we usually post on weekends. Since last year, after my official resignation from work, I have been doing freelance work, blogging and vlogging. It is really a struggle but me and my family have to work hard for it.

Now, we're working together to make a living from freelance works and blogging. To make our kids understand what is our work all about, well, we brought our kids with us. Me together with my eldest son, Maki, covers the Grand Opening of SM City Fairview Parkway while my wife and our youngest, Gelo went to Jollibee for the launch of their latest party theme.




It is indeed a Daddy Day Care for me because I'm mentoring my son to do what we do. Of course they are still young but we want them to understand how things work in this kind of industry.

For now I'm posting the photos here with this blog post. For the videos and live streams you can visit my vlog www.youtube.com/KwentoNiToto and watch out for our coverage of the grand launch and you can also visit my son, Gelo's FB page Playfull Gelo for his live streams.

This is going to be the start and I'm looking forward to do more. So supports us by reading our blogs, watching our videos, expecting our live streams, and of course subscribing to get first hand our latest post and videos.

Till next time!  

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates