Friday Toys : Pie Face Plus Sharing My Pop Talk Experience



Hi Moms, Dads and Kids who loves toys! Yes, our Friday Toys segment is back and it was really a long... long... long hiatus. There are plenty of reasons why I haven't posted anything about our toy review section but I'm finally back and here sharing you what we just recently have.

Kids are growing really fast and I didn't noticed that they be needing more toys and play stuff that I don't have time to do the review of every toy that we acquire in the past months or rather years. To make up with that we'll be doing it regularly now. Plus, my kids will be helping me about it, specially my little Gelo who has his own Facebook Page and YouTube Channel "Playfull Gelo".

So what do we have today, well, this one was bought a few weeks ago together with their school shoes. It's the well known toy for challenges, the Pie Face. Yes we'll be sharing our thoughts with this toy.

Pie Face is commonly seen on different youtube channels that does challenges because this one is an interesting toy that will smack the whip cream unto your face. It's a messy toy but a great game to pass time around, especially during rainy season.

Contents are

1 Pie Thrower
1 Throwing Arm
2 Handles, 
1 Chin Rest
1 Double-Sided Splash-Card mask
1 Spinner, 
Game Rules
1 connector (in case you connect two or more pie face)


So how does it works? You need to put whip cream on the pie thrower, set it by pulling down the thrower to lock. Then you need to spin the arrow (don't have a pic of it here) to get the number you need to turn the handles. Lucky if that didn't release the pie thrower but unlucky if it does. So that's how simple it is but what's interesting is the excitement of turning the handles not knowing when will the pie thrower with whip cream will hit your face.

You can watch it also presented by my son, Gelo on his FB Page Playfull Gelo.

Our rate for this toy: 5/5 Thumbs Up



Aside from our toy review today, I'll be sharing also about my experience last year. It's a check on one of my bucketlist "be seen on TV' hahaha. Yup I was seen on TV nationwide. I was part of the weekly show in the Kapuso Network, the Pop Talk. If you know the show, it's a show that visits restaurants and establishments and rate it but they do this with their three guests. They are the one who gives rate, and gladly I was one of them. The establishment that we visited were Toy warehouses. Since that time is near the Christmas season and toy sales are in need.

It was a whole day experience. An interesting part of my life that I may boast around. I don't want to go much into details but will just share here the clips of the show. So enjoy!








This will be part of my resume. hahaha! Hope you enjoyed it!

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates