3 Reasons Why Kids Need Vitamin, From a Dad's Experience



I have two sons with four years difference. Both of them came out from their mom through C-section. The younger one is premature. So, our kids are somehow in need of additional help to boost their health. It's great that my wife makes sure that our kids get all the nutrients and vitamins they need.

Why do we need vitamins and other health boosters? If it is not a pandemic, I can say that we only need it to get through with the seasonal illnesses, but because of COVID19, we all became health conscious. We all look through in getting our immune system strong enough to battle the virus. Of course, these are all for us adults, but for the kids, it's different. So here are the five (5) reasons that I can share based on my experiences with my kids and what I have learned.

With my youngest son, I saw his appearance when he prematurely came out of this world. He was so thin and small. Also, according to his pediatrician, some parts of his body are not fully developed, which is why he stayed in the hospital for nearly two weeks. Because of this, he truly needs to have vitamins to boost his body and his immune system since he is prone to health problems. Flu, colds, and fever are not simple illnesses for our kids, especially if they are still in the toddler stage. That is why they need to have their daily dose of vitamins to keep them healthy and strong. To give them the edge to still compete with their fellow kids without the scare of them catching viruses from their surroundings.

These are the reasons that I have based on my experience and learning with them. That is why my kids have stocks of vitamins in our house. Of course, there's always a disclaimer, but if it works for your family, better keep that. For now, our younger son is the one benefitting from his current vitamins, the BioFit Plus. The great thing about BioFit Plus is that it has Vitamins and Minerals with Lysine, Taurine, and Chlorella. As I have heard from our sons Pedia, Taurine is for the brain while Chlorella is for height improvement.

So, that's it for me and my experience with vitamins as a Dad.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates