Teach the Value of Sharing and Giving

 

It's the weekend, and my family always does family bonding. I'm thankful for my wife for that initiative of getting us all close together.

I used to work in Clark, which is in a province. It is a stay-in work for a week. We go to Clark every Monday morning and leaves every Friday afternoon after office hours. Though it is not that far away because you reach Clark within two (2) hours or less, still, working away from your family is really hard. Missing them on the weekdays. That is why spending the weekend with them is what I always look forward to.

It's frustrating that you're so eager to spend the weekend with the boys, but sometimes they would spoil the day with their bad behavior. You know, the usual sibling quarrels.

It is probably one of the "usual" things when siblings are of the same gender. Sometimes they quarrel because most of the time, both of them like the same thing. If the foundation of sharing is just briefly taught to them, they will not understand. That is why we as parents should teach them about it and, of course, be an example for them.

Just like the story, I read this from the daily devotion "Our Daily Bread," which is about Ruth in the Bible, how she shares her life with her mother-in-law. So, it is basically about sharing and giving.

Well, my sons are still in their developing stage and I am praying that with our guidance both of them will grow together as good siblings, sharing and giving.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates