My Thoughts About "Expectation vs. Reality"

 

credit to the owner

I think I started seeing this phrase, "Expectation vs. Reality," right after 2010. Most of the time, I see it together with the photos of different commercials or some situational pictures and then compared it to the reality of how it looks. It's a bit frustrating that there are things in life that are sugarcoated. It is probably the cause of advertising, creating an enticing picture of a product to catch attention and sell.

Well, even some parts of our lives are sugarcoated. If you know Two-Face, the villain of Batman, that somewhat our characters in life. We tend to be something for our loved ones for them to feel safe and secure, but in reality, we're weak. White lies to cover the real feelings, the real you.

It's hard to look tough and give out promises that you know in yourself that you can somehow fail. Now, this is the reality. There is only one being that I know His promises never fail, God. Many verses in the Bible say about assurance, and God is one good expectation that brings reality in life.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates