"Blank Thoughts"

Have you ever experienced of having blank thoughts? Well it's not actually blank thoughts but it's only a mere thought of knowing that you can't think of anything. Still you're thinking but only problem is that your thoughts are being cluttered that's because of different things. An example is that you're being distracted by your thought of finishing your deadlines. Or to make more clearly and much good example is what I'm doing right now. There are so many things that's wandering around in my mind. I wanted to write so many things that I couldn't even start on something very well but still I was able to write this topic down. So I don't really know if people will deviate on this but this is what I think and thats my thought for today.





.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates