Sponsorship Requests

Dear Sponsors and Sponsors To Be,

My 3rd Blogoversary is very very soon. Only a few more days and we will be celebrating the anniversary. Up to now I have few bloggers and other sponsors who have committed and pledge their support for my contest. I am thankful to them for their support.

Right now I am still in need of sponsorship, I still need more sponsors to have a much more prizes to offer to all the readers and followers of this blog. So if there are still willing and able people out there that would like to be part of the sponsors kindly email me the URL of the blog and send me also the pledge amount to my paypal account.

With regards to what sponsors will get in sponsoring kindly refer to this link SPONSORS. So I'll be waiting for the reply and pledges. Thank and God bless.



My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates