A Blog & A Baby Officially Ends

12:01 AM July 1, This morning is the end of my contest.  For those who have submitted their entries cross your fingers and wait for the result.  I will be raffling this tomorrow together with son, I just don't know how will it go with my son around.  Hahaha!   I'm sure my son will cooperate with me.  I will be posting later the list of participants and the points that they have earned.

So, again thank you very much to all who have participated, I do hope that at least in a little bit of time you were able to have a little bonding moment with your family and a picture to keep.  To all the sponsors who made this contest possible a big THANK YOU to all!  I do hope that you'll support again my contest.    

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates