Goodbye 2019 and Hello 2020


It's indeed goodbye for the year that passed. The year 2019 is a year not to be forgotten. It is instead a year of learning from experience and understanding the reasons why. It is a year filled with full of struggles, sacrifices, and emotions. Still, I'm very much thankful for the Lord. It has always been a blessing even though there are lots of burdens.

This year, 2020, I'm embracing it with a positive outlook of doing things better and bolder. I'm just not sure if I can commit more. I'm not sure of what lies ahead of me, but I'm sure that my goal will be for my family.

It has been quite long that I haven't mentioned anything about my kids, their development, their activities, and a few of their stories.

Currently, my eldest son is already in secondary school. He has a fresh start, and he sure likes mathematics. He's doing good and hopefully didn't get into trouble.

The youngest, Gelo, is in grade 3 in a public school. He's doing good and making even more friends rather than when he was in a private school. He is still that very, very, very active kid, but we are trying to bring the best out of him.

Both of them are starting to make changes. The eldest, Maki, is already beginning adolescence and experiencing a lot of changes. It just irritates me a bit, especially at night, when he speaks very loud. He has a very base toned voice, probably, just like me. Another thing with him is that he's starting to get so timid and shy. We haven't updated their vlog, Kids On The Go. While the youngest, Gelo, is becoming more talkative and adventurous, that is why we created his vlog, Playfull Gelo.

So, if you have time, please do visit those two blogs, Kids On The Go and Playfull Gelo. We would love to have a lot of subscribers for it. I hope to read your comments. 'Til the next update.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates