My Unwritten Journal, Now Published


It has been so long since I updated this blog, Daddy Yashiro's Journal, about my journey of being a dad. I have been busy working and trying hard to provide the things that my family needs. For quite some time, I had become a weekend Dad, I only present with my kids every weekend because of work.

My work before is outside of Metro Manila, and even though it is two provinces away from the metro, traffic is never an issue. I would always comment that I'd rather travel to the field office rather than report at the main office, which is by the way in BGC. Imagine that.

Those were before. Fortunately, I was able to land another job in the metro, where I am much closer to my family. Unfortunately, this is somehow a curse or a hurdle because going to and from work, which is in Mandaluyong, is really a struggle. I'm not complaining perse, but I was hoping that there's a more convenient way of travel going to and from the office, convenience in the sense of traffic.

Again being with the kids is limited but thankful enough that my wife tries to find time for us to bond even in the shortest time possible.

Sometimes life is not so much fair that there are instances in your life that you have to decide and sacrifice a few things in life. Now, I'm a full-time freelancer, and I get my earnings or work online, from clients who are looking for people who can do the job even though they are on the other side of the world. But of course, it's not a well-compensated job, but at least I get to spend more time with the family.


The kids, well, it seems that time flies so fast that I find our kids much taller and healthier now. I can no longer do things that I do with them before.

Though our daily lives now is a struggle, I'm thankful that God has always been our rock and deliverer in times of problems. He never forsakes His children. And I can assure you that whenever we are in deeply needed help, He always left a trail for us to follow and find the solution.

When the pandemic broke out, it was scary, worrisome, and stressful. All of our activities, like event coverage, press conferences, and other projects, were cut-off. I fear that I would be able to provide the needs of my family but thankful that God has always planned out everything. Yes, I am scared, but I know God is there to shed light and hope.

Right now, there are still no actual events and activities physically but thankful to technology that few events and projects are happening online.

How about the journey with the kids? Well, it seems to be a rollercoaster ride because we are all quarantined for almost half of the year already that steams are already blowing off. Kids without their gadgets are getting cranky and annoying. I know we can still move on with this and hope for the best that everything will be all fine. For us, parents, well, we'd better have more patience.


For now, we're all doing some videos for the YouTube Channels that we had set up. For my youngest son, he has his Playfull Gelo where he does some streaming and foodies (the Friday Favorite Food), and as for me, well, I have my Kwento Ni Toto YouTube Channel where I feature celebrities and other stuff that makes a story. So if you have time to watch YouTube hope you can visit Playfull Gelo and Kwento Ni Toto. And support us in this endeavor.

So, that's it for now. Till next journal!


My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates